Humans are one the most complex species in this universe. With very powerful immune system and other interesting facts about the organs, i have arranged a few facts that you might be reading for the very first time. Read on..
Unusual Facts about human body
- The Brain named itself brain.
- Your brain compensates if you are born with a mental disability but if you had none and you met one, you’ll be disabled.
- You mostly breathe through one nostril and the dominant nostril is shifted after every hour or so.
- When in an unfamiliar environment or situation, our brains sleep half awake, the reason why you wake up easily in such environments.
- Your immune system doesn’t know that your eyes exist. If you get an injury near your eyes or an infection, there is a chance that your brain thinks of the eyes as foreign objects and you go blind.
- By cell numbers, we are more bacteria than humans.
- Human body has enough bacteria to make seven soap bars, unless you are obese which can make 14.
- Before starting an exercise, your brain realizes and your heart rate increases a bit.
- The Sun never causes any changes in our skin, its the cells that kill themselves to prevent you from skin cancer.
- We have an internal regulator that prevents us from using our full strength. We only use around 60% of our muscle strength unless in life-death situations, these regulators stop and we use our full strength like picking up heavy weights and tipping over a car. This happens because we can heavily damage our body by using our full strength.
- Your tongue doesn’t fit properly in your mouth. You are basically swallowing it.
- Your sense of balance depends on your eyes, you cannot balance yourself with eyes closed.
- Women forget the pain of child-birth, if they didn’t, they would end up having only one child lowering the population.
- A Fever makes your body temperature rise to kill whatever virus your body is fighting. When white blood cells have done their job, we sweat to cool off and fever breaks.
- If you have oily wax in your ears your sweat will produce smell, if you have powdery or dry wax, you won’t smell even after heavy sweating.
- Stress hormone is called cortisol, it only leaves your body through sweat or tears. Tears from onions and pepper don’t remove cortisol.
- You have a dominant eye.
- The reason why breast milk changes color and density from time to time is that the nipples of a feeding mother test the health of a baby through it’s saliva. Changes are then made to the milk to add ingredients that help the baby fight against health issues.
These are some facts i thought to share with you. Will end this by sharing another one that is quite unusual.
- You cannot breathe while you smile.